Hi, Everyone! Firstly, I would like to thank you all for all the love, affection and encouragement. This is my first blog post related to my haircare where i have answered most of the questions. If you think I left out some questions, you can comment below and let me know!
🔸How do I have such long hair?
Our hair growth is directly dependant on skin condition of our head and it’s extremely important to take care of it.
To take care of your skin it’s extremely important to keep it hydrated and do as the follows:
•Mix castor oil and honey very well and apply it on your scalp 2-3 times a week.
•Giving an oil massage to the scalp twice a week helps to dump the dirt and dust out of the scalp. 💆🏻♀️ • Vitamin E is essential for hair growth. Include dry fruits, leafy vegetables, mangoes and fish in your diet. This will not only help in hair growth but make your hair shiny and bouncy too. #rightdietisalwaysthekey 🥜🥗
•I eat sugar gummy bear hair vitamins and it has improved my hair growth amazinglyyy. 🐻
🔸How do I treat my hair against Hair Loss?
I have faced hair loss too and I remember it happened to me when I was taking a lot of stress and was having poor diet routine. We all have different reasons of hair loss. I told you guys reasons of my hair loss. 💁🏻♀️ here’s how I treated it:
•Start drinking lots and lots water and fresh juices.As our body must be hydrated enough to maintain the body levels as dehydration can lead scalp and dull hair! 💧Always try to consume as much water and fluids as you can.
•Excess hair fall and early hair thinning both are indications of poor health ( atleast for me they were). Pay more attention to what you eat, include more protein,iron, zinc and Vitamin E rich foods in your diet such as eggs, red meat, fish, nuts, almonds, milk and green vegetables.
•GooseBerry oil ALWAYS serves as a life saver for me. Add this oil to your hair care routine, this oil won’t only help in the reduction of hairfall but will also make your hair superrr soft and silky. This OIL does miracles! I use home-made goose berry oil.
• Extract the pulp of aloe vera and mix it with almond oil. Massage it twice a week.
• Add coconut oil in a bowl (add it as much you want to apply it). Take Vitamin E capsule, pinch it from the top and mix it in the coconut oil properly. Gently massage it for 10 minutes and leave it for 40 minutes.
🔸How do I maintain my hair after dyeing them?
I dyed my hair 4 months back. People who are closest to me wanted me to stick to black hair, but I wanted to change and i’m pretty happy with my decision. My colour is Loreal 6.32 for all those who asked.
• The right shampoo plays a huge part here. I recommend to go for a shampoo that’s specifically designed for color treated hair. Check the product’s Ph level to prevent color from fading. I use Loreal Elvive Color Protect Shampoo ever since I dyed my hair.
• Conditioning is a key factor in maintaining color treated hair. The right conditioner locks moisture, maintains the colour and provides protection from dirt and pollution.
🔸 7 important tips that matter a lot
• Always do a cold water rinse at the end of your shower.
• Don’t shampoo everytime you shower.
• Trim 2 inches of your hair after every 2 months.
• Avoid heat styling products as much as you can.
• Never brush your hair while they’re wet.
• Always brush your hair gently. Don’t RUSH!!
• Always make sure that your hair is never braided too tightly, otherwise it can cause breakage.
This was my first ever post dedicated to my hair care routine. Hope you guys liked it! ♥️